Sunday, June 3, 2007

Krissy & Amos

I was a little worried when the weather report said it would rain on Krissy and Amos' wedding day, but it held off and we were able to get some great outdoor photos. Their ceremony and reception were held at Hauser Hall in Heidelberg. The whole day was beautiful, and the details and decorations were impeccable. I couldn't believe it when they told me that Krissy's mom had sewn all the bridesmaid dresses herself, they looked amazing! Here are some of my favourites of the day:

At the end of the night, all the guests made a tunnel of sparklers for Krissy and Amos to run through. I love this photo because the only thing I used to light it are the sparklers, but I guess that's only cool if you're a photo geek-ette like me :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's Amos. These photos are awesome, we love how they turned out. You made the pictures so easy (wasn't totally looking forward to taking them....) but it was so much fun. I think using the light just from the sparklers was a great idea, I'm not quite the geek you are with photography, but I hope to be someday.

Anonymous said...

Naghmeh,
You are amazing! I could not have asked for a better photographer. Everyone absolutely loved your style and just in general, your personality. You clearly know what you are doing and have a natural talent for making people look there best, capturing the heart of their emotion. Everyone should use you as their photographer!
thank you again!!!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that a year after our wedding I still look at the pictures and am breath taken. Hiring you was by far the best investment we made into our wedding. Thank you for caring about who we were as a couple and having the ability to know what to do and when to do it. You are truly wonderful at your job.
thank you!!!!
Krissy Werner