Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Jennifer & Carman

Jennifer and Carman were married this past Saturday in Ayr, with their reception at the Arden Park Hotel in Stratford. I had such a blast going to both their family farms for photos. I realized what a city girl I am when it dawned on me that I had never stood quite that close to a cow before! We had a great time and got some really fun photos:

As we're doing the bridal party photos, their adorable family dog decides to join in the fun and cracks everyone up with his antics

Check out the eager groomsman to the left!

As you can see I am not above product placement - although just to clarify this D&G specializes in photography and not stylin' shades :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Naghmeh!

The photos look awesome!! I can't wait to see the rest!!

Thanks again!

Jennifer