Thursday, July 12, 2007

Lindsay & James

Lindsay and James were married at the Grey Silo Golf Course in Waterloo on a beautiful sunny day in June. If you've read my blog, you may remember their engagement session earlier this year. Throughout the years we've known each other, Lindsay and I spent quite a bit of time chatting about weddings (mostly about the important stuff like the dress and hair!). She was a stunning bride just like I knew she would be...and just so he doesn't think I forgot him, I'll send a shout out to James who was also a major hottie!

It was so funny, the three of us are walking up this lane and Lindsay suggests this photo with the arrows on the road, we're both giggling thinking this is hilarious while James is looking at us like: "what in the world is wrong with these two?". The end result still cracks me up!

No comments: